As the number of bed bug incidents grows in the NJ and NYC area, it’s important for you to know as much as you can about these pests. Keep the following information in mind, and get in touch with the best NJ exterminator if you see any bed bugs in your home.
1. Bed bugs are good at staying hidden. You might have more than you realize, since these pests can hide in the smallest crevices.
2. Bed bugs usually feed at night. They tend to target areas where your skin is uncovered, such as your face and hands. You probably won’t feel bites during feeding, but they can become red and itchy afterwards.
3. Bed bug bites vary. Some people have mild reactions, while others have more serious ones. Some people experience symptoms right away, while others don’t notice a reaction until a few days later.
4. Bed bugs don’t spread MRSA, a serious illness, although they can carry other pathogens, such as Chagas disease and hepatitis B.
5. Bed bugs can cause emotional distress. Some people develop anxiety and insomnia from having to deal with these pests in their homes.
Don’t wait for a bad bed bug infestation to get even worse before seeking help from the best NJ exterminator. Call Allison Pest Control, and we’ll help rid your home of these pests so you can sleep peacefully.